3,765 to 12,026 sq ft
|Size||3,765 to 12,026 sq ft|
|Rent||£17.50 - £19.50 per sq ft|
|Business Rates||£7.00 per sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as 72 (C)|
Bartley Wood Business Park is just minutes from junction 5 of the M3 motorway - one of the least congested junctions on the M3. The motorway gives access to London, Heathrow and the M25 to the east, with Southampton, Basingstoke and Portsmouth to the south west. Hook benefits from excellent connectivity by rail. The railway station is just a short walk from Bartley Wood Business Park and provides a direct service to London Waterloo. Trains leave as frequently as every 15 minutes at peak times, and the average journey time is under an hour.
Located at Hook’s edge, Bartley Wood Business Park is only a short walk from the town’s train station and main shopping area – which includes a Tesco supermarket.
Several high profile companies already occupy Form including William Grant & Sons, Serco, Lenovo, EDMI and Taylor Wimpey. The latest business to move into Form 1 is the Whiteoaks Consultancy Limited who have relocated from Farnham.
Other park occupiers include Virgin Media, BMW Financial Services and HP.
Measured on an NIA basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement (1st Edition May 2015) professional statement.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|1st - South Wing||8,261||767.47||Under offer|
|1st - North Wing||3,765||349.78||Available|
Developed in 2000, Form 1 and 2 comprise 2 high quality adjacent office buildings totalling 121,467 sq ft.
Form 1, which is 74,317 sq ft, is already home to William Grant and Son, Lenovo, Serco, EDMI. Most recently 37,000 sq ft of space has been let to 3 new occupiers beinh
- Taylor Wimpey
- The Whiteoaks Consultancy Limited.
Form 1 has only 12,026 sq ft of prime quality office space remaining, which is available in two first floor wings.
Space is available at 3,765 sq ft and 8,261 sq ft.
- Re-modelled full height reception/atrium
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- New metal tiled suspended ceilings
- New LED compliant lighting
- Two 13 person passenger lifts
- Large floor plates with excellent natural light
- Flexible planning grid for open-plan or cellular offices
- Secure site with CCTV
- On site parking provision
- Male, female and disabled WCs on all floors
The quoting rents are as follows;
- 3,765 sq ft available at £17.50 per sq ft excl.
- 8,265 sq ft available at £19.50 per sq ft excl.